2014 AIR FORCE YOUTH PROGRAM OF THE YEAR!
HOURS OF OPERATIONSAC and Open Recreation will be
closed Nov 11, 28, 29, Dec 25 & Jan 1, 2020.
SAC, Mon - Fri, 6:30 am to 5:30 pm
Open during school break.
Open Rec (School Year)
Open Dec 23 - Jan 3: 2:30 - 5:30 pm
Mon - Thu: 2:30 - 6 pm
Fri: 2:30 - 10 pm
Meet Ms. Susan Clark, the new School Liaison. Ms. Clark will serve both PAFB and CCAFS as the primary point of contact for school-related matters.
The 45 SW has a strong partnership with Brevard County schools ensuring military families are supported through educational transitions.
Please contact Ms. Clark at 321-494-1991 for any of your school needs or questions. The School Liaison Office (SLO) is now located in Bldg. 537.
Building 3656, NEW NUMBERS: School Age Care (SAC) Front Desk, (321) 494-3006 and Youth Development Front Desk, 321-494-3761.
Click here to receive info by email:Parent Handbook • Youth Sponsorship Brochure SAC Brochure
- 3: Youth Newcomer's Orientation, 5 - 6 pm.
- 3: New Year's Lock-in with foot truck field trip. 8 pm - 7 am for ages 9 - 17. PSR
- 10: Sports Night, ice skating, ages 9 - 17, PSR
- 17: Keystone Sharks Night, ages 13 - 17
- 24: Chinese New Year Celebration, ages 9 - 17
- 31: B-Ball and Culinary adventure, ages 9 - 17
- 7: Youth Newcomer's Orientatio, 5 - 6 pm
- 7: Food Truck Night, ages 9 - 17, PSR
- 14: Valentines Family Semi-formal Dance @ The Tides. reservations required.
- 21: Black History Celebration
- 28: Dinner and a movie
- 6: Youth Newcomer's Orientation, 5 - 6 pm
- 6: Mimi's Craft Night, ages 9 - 17
- 13: Sports Night, Andretti Thrill Park, ages 9 - 17, PSR
- 20: Spring Fling, music, dance, food & fun! ages 9 - 17
- 27: Restaurant Review and Mall Crawl, ages 13 - 17, PSR
Did you know that membership at the Youth Center is only $40 a year? Benefits include no fee walk-in every day after school for ages 9 and up, hang out, socialize, play sports, do homework, use computer room, get a healthy snack from the snack bar, use the outdoor court, participate in 4-H and Boys & Girls Club activities, leadership clubs, and much more! Members enjoy lower prices on special events, field trips and dance classes! Join today!
MILITARY CHILDCARE DOT COMA DoD program that makes it easier to find the child and youth care your family needs. Just follow four simple steps! We care for your children while you protect America.
- 1. Create account
- 2. Search and request care
- 3. Manage my requests
- 4. Update my profile
Community Based Child Care and/or Fee Assistance programs may be available to assist CONUS Air Force families who do not have access to installation programs through:Child Care Aware (CCA) of America.
For any family needing assistance in locating a community child care program visit the Brevard County Child Care resource and referral program.
- S.M.A.R.T GIRLS CLUB: Tuesdays at 4 pm for girls age 9 - 17
- PASSPORT "2" MANHOOD CLUB: Tuesdays at 4:30 pm for boys age 9 - 17
- CREATIVE COOKING CLUB: Wednesdays at 3:30 pm for youth age 9 - 17
- SEWING CLUB: Wednesdays at 4 pm for youth age 9 - 17
- ARTS & CRAFTS CLUB: Thursdays at 3 pm for youth age 9 - 17
- TORCH CLUB: Thursdays at 4 pm for youth ages 11 - 13
- ULTIMATE TEEN KEYSTONE CLUB: Fridays at 5 pm for youth ages 13 - 18
We have new phone numbers: School Age Care (SAC) Front Desk: 321-494-3006 Youth Development Front Desk: 321-494-3761.
SCHOOL AGE CARE (SAC) PROGRAMWe have immediate openings for before & after School Care enrollments for school year 2017-2018, ages K thru 6th grade. Transportation to and from is provided for the following schools; Holland, Sea Park and Roosevelt Elementary schools. Care is available through the school year during winter and spring break holidays & teacher in-service days. Please contact SAC at 321-494-3006 for more information or go online at https://www.militarychildcare.com/ to request care.
YOUTH SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMAre you headed to the Space Coast area? Are you already here and wondering what there is to do in this location? Will you be moving to another base? The Patrick Youth Sponsorship Program can make your stay even better. We will match you with a youth sponsor to make your transition smoother. Youth sponsors are matched to youth according to their gender, age and interests. We also focus on supporting peer-to-peer connections in this program and helping to make them at other Youth Programs. Join us for Youth Newcomer’s the first Friday of every month from 5 - 6 pm. Please come out to learn more about our programs and how you can become involved in all our great activities! Contact us at 321-494-3006 or 321-494-3153 to request a youth sponsor or to become a youth sponsor in this program. Check out our Youth Sponsorship Brochure.
- Running Club Mondays, 3 pm in the Gym! Make running fun while emphasizing good techniques and character.
- Basketball Skills Challenge, Fridays @ 3:30 pm in the Gym! Enjoy some open time with family and friends on the basketball court! Parents, pick up your child and enjoy a little one-on-one time on the court!
- Triple Play Challenge, Wednesdays @ 3:30 pm in the Gym
Workshops are held at 3 pm for SAC and 4 pm for YD in the Gym. Learn good techniques and build character.
- Mondays: Football Skills
- Tuesdays: Running Club
- Wednesdays: Random Play
- Thursdays: Get Fit
- Fridays: Basketball
- AF Form 1181, Air Force Youth Flight Program Patron Registration
- DD Form 2652, Application for DoD Child Care Fees
- DD Form 2606, DoD Child Development Program Request for Care Record