- HOURS OF OPERATION
- Tue - Thu: 9 am - 6 pm
- Fri & Sat: 9 am - 5 pm
- Oct - Nov Newsletter
- Air Force Portal
- Air Force Link
- Army Knowledge Online
- U.S. Army
- Navy Knowledge Online
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Marines
- U.S. Coast Guard
- AF Retiree Services
Building 722, (321) 494-6881
We’ve added more value to your library card!
You can now access most of the library’s digital content with your library card number!
- Sign-in to the library catalog with the link above and explore these e-resources and more.
- Ancestry and Fold 3 genealogical databases
- business and legal database resources
- College, high school and primary school appropriate research databases
- Consumer Health Information
- Federal Soup, news for federal employees including the most current Federal Employees Almanac
- Great Courses library collection from RB Digital
- Hoopla e-books, e-audio books and movies
- Investment and financial research tools from Morningstar and Weiss ratings
- Learning Express for test prep and workplace skills improvement
- Mango languages
- National Geographic and National Geographic for Kids
- RB Digital e-magazines, e-books, e-audio and more
- Small engine repair and Chilton’s auto repair databases
- Streaming and music downloads with Freegal Music
- How to play the game
- How to create a character
- Find local groups to play with
- Dec 7: Dungeon Master 101
- Nov 16
- Dec 21
Your library card number is your user name and password to access our e-resources. Please contact the library with any issues logging in.
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS CLUBJoin your fellow elves, wizards and druids and learn:
STITCHING CLUBJoin us on Tuesdays from 11 am to 1 pm in the Library's Conference Room. Learn something new or improve your stitching technique. Supplies and patterns are available with advance sign-up. Participants are welcome to bring existing projects for assistance or just for fun! Call 321-494-6881 to register.
STORY TIME: 10:30 am on Friday
This activity is offered for Preschool-age children every Friday at 10:30 am.
UPCYCLE CRAFTING:First Saturday of the month at 1 pm for adults and teens. Dec 7, Ornaments.
New for CLEP/DSST and more!
- Prepare for military tests
- Study for CLEP® exams, DSST® tests, the TOEFL iBT® test, the IELTS test, SAT®s, GED and more
- Brush up on math, science, reading, writing, grammar and computer skills
- Access resources that help active military transition to civilian careers
- Prepare for career certification exams
- Prepare for the GED®, HiSET® and TASC™ tests
- Discover careers that match your interests and skills and search for jobs and internships
Library Resources Include:
- Air Force Library Program Academy: Click here to see what is available.
- Best sellers in print, on audio and downloadable formats
- CSAF Reading List / http://www.af.mil/information/csafreading/index.asp
- High-Speed Internet Access (WI-FI hot-spot)
- Workstations with Microsoft Office Software
- Movies on DVD& Blu Ray
- Games for Xbox, Wii and Playstation
- Children's and Young Adult collections
Additional database resources are available via the Patrick Library Online Catalog or the Air Force Portal. See library staff for access assistance.
Lifelong Learning & Education Resources
- CLEP/Dante's test prep materials in print and online.
- College and Homeschooling support collection featuring diverse content on audio and DVD
- Early literacy resources
- Inter-Library Loan Service
- Private study rooms
- Private Media rooms
- Fully Equipped Conference Room
- Air Force Institute for Advanced Distributed Learning
- Air War College, Air University
- Air University Library
- AF Enlisted Heritage Research Institute
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Naval Postgraduate School Library
- National Defense University / Military Education Research Library Network (MERLIN)
- US Army War College
On base: Keiser University
Local University Links
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Eastern Florida State College
- University of Central Florida (UCF)