- HOURS OF OPERATION
- Tue - Thu: 9 am - 6 pm
- Fri & Sat: 9 am - 5 pm
- Air Force Portal
- Air Force Link
- Army Knowledge Online
- U.S. Army
- Navy Knowledge Online
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Marines
- U.S. Coast Guard
- AF Retiree Services
Building 722, (321) 494-6881
READ TO A DOG: Meet BentleyCertified therapy dog. Call 321-494-6881 for an appointment.
LIBRARY GAME DAYFirst and third Thursday at 1 pm. Activity for homeschool families - have fun and socialize.
STITCHING CLUBJoin us on Tuesdays from 11 am to 1 pm in the Library's Conference Room. Learn something new or improve your stitching technique. Supplies and patterns are available with advance sign-up. Participants are welcome to bring existing projects for assistance or just for fun! Call 321-494-6881 to register.
STORY TIME: 10:30 am on Friday
This activity is offered for Preschool-age children every Friday at 10:30 am.
UPCYCLE CRAFTING:First Saturday of the month at 1 pm for adults and teens. Mar: book sculpture, Apr: Bunny, May: Bunting/Banners, Jun: Tea Party.
COSPLAY CLASS: Second Saturday of the month, 1 pm.Aug: Furry ears & tail, Sep: Masks.
TEEN ADVISORY BOARD: Second Saturday of the month, 11:30 am for teens.
DOWNLOAD FREE MUSIC!
Registered Patrick AFB Library customers can download free music! Customers must come to the library to register for access. Once registered, our users can go to: Freegal Music, log in and download four songs per week for the entire year.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING SOMETHING NEW? TRY UNIVERSAL CLASS
Universal Class Library Edition is a powerful online continuing education service. Call for details or check it out through the AF Portal!
Check out online resources from Air Force Library & Information Systems!
- RB Digital Magazines
- Comics Plus for over 16,000 comics and graphic novels
- Artist Works Music and Art Instruction
- IndieFlix for classic movies and streaming video
- Quello concerts for full length concerts and music documentaries
Access these online resources and more with your Patrick AFB Library card!
- EBSCO Databases (includes academic resources, children's resources, Novelist, small engine & auto repair databases + more)
- Military One Source
- Online Academic Skills Course (OASC) for Military Success
- Tutor.com: free online tutoring and homework help from live, professional tutors in more than 16 subjects for eligible military families
- Universal Class: Over 500 online non-credit Continuing Education Courses
We now offer the Mango Languages online language-learning system to our patrons.Mango is free for all eligible library patrons and can be accessed anywhere with an Internet connection. Each lesson combines real life situations and audio from native speakers with simple, clear instructions. The courses are presented with an appreciation for cultural nuance and real-world application by focusing on the four key elements of language learning: vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture. Mango offers access to 60 foreign language courses and 17 English courses taught completely in the user’s native language. In addition to traditional language courses, Mango also offers the opportunity to learn through foreign film with Mango Premiere™ and access to a variety of specialty mini courses, like Pirate, Medical Spanish and romance courses. Mango can be accessed at the library, remotely, or even on-the-go with apps for iPhone®, Android™, Kindle® and Nook®. To learn more about Mango, stop by the library. You can register for Mango with your Patrick AFB Library card!
New for CLEP/DSST and more!
- Prepare for military tests
- Study for CLEP® exams, DSST® tests, the TOEFL iBT® test, the IELTS test, SAT®s, GED and more
- Brush up on math, science, reading, writing, grammar and computer skills
- Access resources that help active military transition to civilian careers
- Prepare for career certification exams
- Prepare for the GED®, HiSET® and TASC™ tests
- Discover careers that match your interests and skills and search for jobs and internships
Library Resources Include:
- Best sellers in print, on audio and downloadable formats
- CSAF Reading List / http://www.af.mil/information/csafreading/index.asp
- High-Speed Internet Access (WI-FI hot-spot)
- Workstations with Microsoft Office Software
- Movies on DVD& Blu Ray
- Games for Xbox, Wii and Playstation
- Children's and Young Adult collections
Additional database resources are available via the Patrick Library Online Catalog or the Air Force Portal. See library staff for access assistance.
Lifelong Learning & Education Resources
- CLEP/Dante's test prep materials in print and online.
- College and Homeschooling support collection featuring diverse content on audio and DVD
- Early literacy resources
- Inter-Library Loan Service
- Private study rooms
- Private Media rooms
- Fully Equipped Conference Room
- Air Force Institute for Advanced Distributed Learning
- Air War College, Air University
- Air University Library
- AF Enlisted Heritage Research Institute
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Naval Postgraduate School Library
- National Defense University / Military Education Research Library Network (MERLIN)
- US Army War College
On Base and Local University Links
- Columbia College
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Keiser University
- Eastern Florida State College
- University of Central Florida (UCF)