- HOURS OF OPERATION
- Sun & Mon: Closed
- Tue - Thu: 10 am - 6 pm
- Fri: 10 am - 5 pm
- Sat: Noon - 5 pm
- Air Force Portal
- Air Force Link
- Army Knowledge Online
- U.S. Army
- Navy Knowledge Online
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Marines
- U.S. Coast Guard
- AF Retiree Services
Building 722, (321) 494-6881
CROSS STITCH WITH THE EXPERTS
Join us on Tuesdays from 11 am to 1 pm in the Library's Conference Room. Learn something new or improve your stitching technique. Supplies and patterns are available with advance sign-up. Participants are welcome to bring existing projects for assistance or just for fun! Call 321-494-6881 to register.
GAME DAY AT THE LIBRARY!
Wednesdays: May 10 and Jun 14 from 2 pm to close. Let the games begin! Grab a friend or your family, the library is pulling the games out of the closet! Test your “old school” gaming skills with a round of Trivia Pursuit, Monopoly, Parcheesi and more! Game night will be held the second Wednesday of every month.
STORY TIME: 10:30 am on Friday
This activity is offered for Preschool-age children every Friday at 10:30 am. The library has a full list of fun themes and some special guests ready to read!
DOWNLOAD FREE MUSIC!
Registered Patrick AFB Library customers can download free music! Customers must come to the library to register for access. Once registered, our users can go to: Freegal Music, log in and download four songs per week for the entire year.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING SOMETHING NEW? TRY UNIVERSAL CLASS
Universal Class Library Edition is a powerful online continuing education service. Call for details or check it out through the AF Portal!
Sign up for Zinio today! ZINIO
Transparent Language Online: Learn 80 included languages - online class.
Free for checkout:
Xbox 360, Xbox 360 Kinect, Wii, and Playstat ion 3 games are available for one-week check out and are absolutely free! All you need to play is your library card! Or, reserve a time and play using our in-house Xbox with Kinect system!
Online Research Databases:
Contact Base Library for access information
- DOD MWR Libraries Education & Lifetime Learning Resources (CLEP & Dante's prep plus)
- EBSCO Databases (includes academic resources, children's resources, Novelist, small engine & auto repair databases + more)
- Gale Resources
- Military One Source
- Online Academic Skills Course (OASC) for Military Success
- Overdrive downloadable audiobooks, e-books and movies (compatible with many e-book readers and platforms)
- Tutor.com: free online tutoring and homework help from live, professional tutors in more than 16 subjects for eligible military families
- Universal Class: Over 500 online non-credit Continuing Education Courses
Library Resources Include:
- Best sellers in print, on audio and downloadable formats
- CSAF Reading List / http://www.af.mil/information/csafreading/index.asp
- High-Speed Internet Access (WI-FI hot-spot)
- Workstations with Microsoft Office Software
- Movies on DVD& Blu Ray
- Games for Xbox, Wii and Playstation
- Children's and Young Adult collections
Additional database resources are available via the Air Force Portal. See library staff for access assistance.
Lifelong Learning & Education Resources
- CLEP/Dante's test prep materials in print, DVD and on iPod CLEP/Dantes
- College and Homeschooling support collection featuring diverse content on audio and DVD
- Early literacy resources
- Inter-Library Loan Service
- Private study rooms
- Private Media rooms
- Fully Equipped Conference Room
- Air Force Institute for Advanced Distributed Learning
- Air War College, Air University
- Air University Library
- AF Enlisted Heritage Research Institute
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Naval Postgraduate School Library
- National Defense University / Military Education Research Library Network (MERLIN)
- US Army War College
On Base and Local University Links
- Columbia College
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Webster University
- Eastern Florida State College
- University of Central Florida (UCF)