- Air Force Portal
- Air Force Link
- Army Knowledge Online
- U.S. Army
- Navy Knowledge Online
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Marines
- U.S. Coast Guard
- AF Retiree Services
Building 722, (321) 494-6881
- Register the whole family!
- Begin logging minutes and activities!
- Log your minutes using the Beanstack website or the Beanstack app
- Prizes will be awarded for reading and for participating in virtual activities!
- Post your creations on the Friends of the Patrick AFB Library Facebook page.
We're renovating for you!
- Postponed: "Pop-Up" location will be available at the Education Center, bldg 998, room A4.
- Use north parking lot.
- Hours: Thu, 9 am - 6 pm and Fri & Sat, 9 am - 5 pm.
- Storytime will be every Fri at 10:30 am in the South Chapel.
- The library book return at bldg. 722 will remain open.
We’ve added more value to your library card!
You can now access most of the library’s digital content with your library card number!
- Sign-in to the library catalog with the link above and explore these e-resources and more.
- Ancestry and Fold 3 genealogical databases
- business and legal database resources
- College, high school and primary school appropriate research databases
- Consumer Health Information
- Federal Soup, news for federal employees including the most current Federal Employees Almanac
- Great Courses library collection from RB Digital
- Hoopla e-books, e-audio books and movies
- Investment and financial research tools from Morningstar and Weiss ratings
- Learning Express for test prep and workplace skills improvement
- Mango languages
- National Geographic and National Geographic for Kids
- RB Digital e-magazines, e-books, e-audio and more
- Small engine repair and Chilton’s auto repair databases
- Streaming and music downloads with Freegal Music
Your library card number is your user name and password to access our e-resources. Please contact the library with any issues logging in.
TEEN BOOK VS MOVIE CLUBClub is for teens, 13 and up. PG-13 films may be included.
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS CLUBJoin your fellow elves, wizards and druids and learn:
- How to play the game
- How to create a character
- Find local groups to play with
STITCHING CLUBJoin us on Tuesdays from 11 am to 1 pm in the Library's Conference Room. Learn something new or improve your stitching technique. Supplies and patterns are available with advance sign-up. Participants are welcome to bring existing projects for assistance or just for fun! Call 321-494-6881 to register.
STORY TIME: 10:30 am on Friday
This activity is offered for Preschool-age children every Friday at 10:30 am.
UPCYCLE CRAFTING:First Saturday of the month at 1 pm for adults and teens.
New for CLEP/DSST and more!
- Prepare for military tests
- Study for CLEP® exams, DSST® tests, the TOEFL iBT® test, the IELTS test, SAT®s, GED and more
- Brush up on math, science, reading, writing, grammar and computer skills
- Access resources that help active military transition to civilian careers
- Prepare for career certification exams
- Prepare for the GED®, HiSET® and TASC™ tests
- Discover careers that match your interests and skills and search for jobs and internships
Library Resources Include:
- Air Force Library Program Academy: Click here to see what is available.
- Best sellers in print, on audio and downloadable formats
- CSAF Reading List / http://www.af.mil/information/csafreading/index.asp
- High-Speed Internet Access (WI-FI hot-spot)
- Workstations with Microsoft Office Software
- Movies on DVD& Blu Ray
- Games for Xbox, Wii and Playstation
- Children's and Young Adult collections
Additional database resources are available via the Patrick Library Online Catalog or the Air Force Portal. See library staff for access assistance.
Lifelong Learning & Education Resources
- CLEP/Dante's test prep materials in print and online.
- College and Homeschooling support collection featuring diverse content on audio and DVD
- Early literacy resources
- Inter-Library Loan Service
- Private study rooms
- Private Media rooms
- Fully Equipped Conference Room
- Air Force Institute for Advanced Distributed Learning
- Air War College, Air University
- Air University Library
- AF Enlisted Heritage Research Institute
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Naval Postgraduate School Library
- National Defense University / Military Education Research Library Network (MERLIN)
- US Army War College
On base: Keiser University
Local University Links
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Eastern Florida State College
- University of Central Florida (UCF)