- Brevard County Hurricane Information
- Your Boat and Hurricanes
- 45th Space Wing Hurricane Survival Guide
- Rules & Policies
- Membership Application
- Phase III Dock Construction Information
Manatee Cove Marina
Bldg 1493, (321) 494-7455
Marina Community Members:We need your help in reporting things that do not appear to be normal or allowed under our community policies. If you see suspicious activity or witness theft, please call Security Forces at 321-494-2008. For sightings of improper discharges into the Marina basin, please call Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission (FWC) at 1-888-404-3922. With your help we can keep the Manatee Cove Marina a safe and pristine community!
Location: N 28 - 12.854, W 80 - 36.719
Note: Until further notice, there is no docking transient or temporary mooring at the main dock without prior coordination; this includes Friday nights. You will be told to move your boat if you tie up to the main dock without permission. Again, call ahead, we have a few empty slips scattered throughout the Marina and we will do our best to find everyone a place to tie-up.
The Manatee Cove Marina offers many benefits to members:
- Remember to carry your membership card when ordering at the bars.
- $2 in coupons per month, plus a monthly gas coupon
- Holiday Parties & BBQs, many are free or at reduced prices
- Tiki Bar open 7 days a week (weather permitting)
- Free play on pool table
- Quarterly Appreciation Days
- Enjoy a high degree of camaraderie
- Reduced rates on slips (a 50 to 75% savings)
- Friday Night Socials - free hors d' oeuvres; $5 for nonmembers
- Use of boat ramps
- Laundry/shower facility
- Free monthly Pancake Breakfast& Sailboat races
- Complimentary reservations of Picnic Point Pavilion, Clubhouse and outside Deck
- Ship Store with unique Manatee Cove clothing line
- NOTE: BOAT RENTALS, please see Boat Operation Class Info or call 321-494-7455.
- Powerboat rentals are available at the Marina Tue - Fri, 9 am - 4 pm. Please ensure you have fulfilled the pre-requisite requirements prior to reserving.
- Call 321-494-7455 to book your Boater's Safety Course with Al. Classes and boat rentals are Wed - Sun (various times are available).
- Pontoon Boat: 22 ft. (10-person maximum, including driver): Half Day, $150; One Day, $200
- D-Deck Boat: 8-person maximum including driver: Half Day, $160; One Day, $225
- Fishing Boat: 3-person maximum including driver: Half Day, $85; One Day, $100
- All rentals are for departing and returning to the Manatee Cove Marina only, they are not available to trailer-off of the installation.
PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
Captains Call and Pancake Breakfast
Sat, Aug 11th & Sep 8th. Breakfast served at 9 am. Captains meeting at 10 am. Enjoy pancakes, sausage, biscuits and gravy prepared by our volunteers.
Quarterly Golf Tournament
Tue, Aug 14th, 2:30 pm. $10 for members, $15 for guests and nonmembers. Sign-up by Wed, Jul 25th in the Ship Store, no refunds will be given after this date. Marina provides the main dish and participants are encouraged to bring a side dish to share.
Thu, 11 am - 1 pm @ The Alley thru September. 2 games and shoe rental! Minimum 4 people per lane. Active Duty in uniform have priority. Limited to one per household, per week. Members must provide their membership card.
Island Trip or Raft Up
Sat, Sep 1st. Late lunch/early dinner provided on the island for all boaters! Join us as we travel to Bird Island to raft up or anchor on your own. A Captain Morgan Race for sailboaters with Captains meeting at 10 am.
Labor Day Summer Sunset Celebration
Mon, Sep 3rd, 4 - 8 pm. Entertainment by ABSOLUTE BLUE! Enjoy the festivities honoring our hard-working men and women of this great country and the unofficial last day of summer! Marina provides BBQ foods. Members: Free, guests and nonmembers: $5.
Active Duty and Reservists Appreciation Day
Fri, Sep 7th, 4 pm. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! Show your active duty/reservists ID card to be eligible for door prizes! Save 10% on all Marina merchandise (excluding gas).
NFL Sunday Football Begins!
Sun, Sep 9th. Complimentary snacks for members, $5 for guests. Members are encouraged to bring a side dish to share. Participating members are automatically entered to win monthly prize drawings.
SIX-WEEK TRIVIA CHALLENGE
Nightly prizes given to the halftime winner! A prize is also given at the end of each six-week competition. Music Trivia on Aug 29th & Oct 17th. Members: Free, Guests & nonmembers: $5
GRILL n' CHILL THURSDAYS
From 5 - 8 pm: Bring your own grill items (hot dogs burgers, steak) to throw on the Marina’s grill on select Thursday nights. Sit back, “chill out” and enjoy the music from “Chef” DJ Fatz.
Aug 15 & Sep 19th members with birthdays in their respective month come out and enjoy a piece of cake during Grill n' Chill.
FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT
Enjoy live entertainment and snacks every Friday night starting at 5 pm. Members, don’t miss your chance at the weekly drawing held around 6 pm. (must be present to win). Guests pay $5 per person. We start with $100 & increase $100 every week to $1,000!
- Aug 10th: Lionheart with Lasagna
- Aug 17th: JD Sound Productions with Coldcuts
- Aug 24th: Everette & Sam with Tacos
- Sep 7th: Jonny Danger with Pizza
- Sep 14th: DJ FATZ with Pulled Pork
- Sep 21st: John McDonald & The Mango Men with Wings
- Sep 28th: Stoney with Baked Potato
SUNDAYS ON THE DECK
See you on Sunday afternoons from 4 - 7 pm for great music and the best place on base to watch our glorious sunsets. Meet up with friends and co-workers and enjoy a cool beverage. All active duty military and DoD ID card holders are welcome.
- Sep 2nd: Everette Stephens
- Sep 9th: CJ Sampson
- Sep 16th: John Parrott
- Sep 23rd: Ted Villarreal
- Sep 30th: Rick Merrill
LEARN TO SAIL right here at the Marina!
Mate "A" Beginner Level: $50, Skipper "B" Intermediate Level: $75. By appointment only, call 321-494-7455!
RENT A SAILBOAT
18' Precisions: $10 per hour with a 2-hour minimum or $40 per day.
22' Catalina: $13 per hour with a 2-hour minimum or $60 per day. Sailing certificate is required.
MEMBERS ONLY WEEKDAY SPECIALS
Enjoy a cool refreshing drink Mon-Thu at the marina and show your Marina Membership card for special pricing. Members receive discount on all sodas, beer, wine, and well drinks from 4-6 pm.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING!
If you enjoy all our fun events here at MCM, please consider volunteering. All of the events are manned by wonderful volunteers and we are always in need of more! Events include Friday Night Socials, Movie Night, Pancake Breakfasts and volunteers help with planning special events & decorating the club as we change seasons. If you want to become a volunteer to help your club, please contact the Membership Coordinator in the office at 321-494-7452.
Fees And Charges
If you are a Tides member, and show your Tides MemberPlanet Card, you'll receive a 10% discount on new dockage fees and a $5 discount on your dues. (MemberPlanet card must be on file with the Marina.)
MEMBERSHIP FEES $14
LIVE-ABOARD FEES Monthly Fee (37' AVG) Uncovered (30' minimum) $365 Monthly Fee (37' AVG) Covered (30' minimum) $485
WET DOCKAGE FEES Covered Wet Storage (foot/month) $9.50 Wet Storage (foot/month) $7.25
MEMBER TRANSIENT WET STORAGE Less than or equal to 24' (per/day) $11.25 Greater than 24' (per/day) $28 Non-member Transient Wet Storage (foot/day w/ 30' minimum) $1.50
UTILITIES FEES are included: 30 AMP, 50 AMP & Water
DRY STORAGE Boat w/ Trailer (/month) $50 Trailer (/month) $50 Trailer only (Boat in wet slip, /month) $30
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NOTES
VESSEL SAFETY CHECKS The Coast Guard Auxiliary Team will be out every Saturday to perform vessel safety checks. Checks start at 10 am. A sign-up sheet for inspection times will be in the office. All boats kept at the Marina are required to have the VSC completed annually.
PARKING ISSUES: Unfortunately, the parking lot at the marina is small and spaces on Friday nights and for special events tend to fill up fast. Please use the golf course parking lot as overflow and note that parking on grassy areas could result in parking tickets/fines.
LEASE AGREEMENT RENEWALS - Anyone with a boat stored at the marina (wet or dry storage), must sign an annual agreement.
Bar pricing: Members, carry your membership card. Non-members will see a price increase ranging from 25 cents to $1.25 for mixed drinks at both bars. Card will be checked when ordering. Members will not see an increase in cost.
Salty Sailor Talk at Bar - Please be aware of others and out of courtesy and respect, please watch your language. What does not offend you, may offend others.
OIL RECYCLING IS AVAILABLE AT THE MARINA Members who are performing routine oil changes on their vessels now have the option of disposing used oil on-site. Oil must be in approved (marked) containers and must be free from other contaminates. Oil can be dropped off Mon-Sat from 7 am -3:30 pm with any maintenance worker. Oil is placed into our drums for recycling and container is returned to owner. Call the office for more information.
CREDIT CARD UPDATES REQUIRED: Please check your bank statements regularly to ensure there is not a problem with monthly dues/dockage charges and make sure you let us know of chard changes, expiration date extensions, etc.
The following is a quick list of the minimal requirements if your vessel is to be kept in the water during the storm.
- Mooring lines at least doubled and positioned to accommodate rising water (bow, stern, and spring)
- Chafing gear in place as needed
- Appropriate fenders in place
- All canvas removed and stowed (to include Biminis tops, side curtains, fly bridge cover, windshield cover, eisen glass, etc.
- All sails removed and booms properly secured
- Remove any other items that can become "torpedoes" in high winds (life rafts, deck furniture, satellite dishes, fishing gear, deck/cockpit cushions, etc.
- Ensure your dock box is locked and secured on the dock or remove it (see maintenance staff for assistance if needed)
- Disconnect and store power cords and hoses - electric is turned off as we hit the 24 hour - shut off electrical devices (except bilge pump) to protect battery