- Hours of Operation
- Brevard County Hurricane Information
- Your Boat and Hurricanes
- 45th Space Wing Hurricane Survival Guide
- Rules & Policies
- Membership Application
Tue - Sat, 9 am - 4 pm
Bar Service: Customer driven
hours; extended if demand warrants.
Sun - Thu: 10 am - 8 pm
Fri: 11 am - 11 pm
Sat: 11 am - 10 pm
Manatee Cove Marina
Bldg 1493, (321) 494-7453
Marina Community Members:We need your help in reporting things that do not appear to be normal or allowed under our community policies. If you see suspicious activity or witness theft, please call Security Forces at 321-494-2008. For sightings of improper discharges into the Marina basin, please call Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission (FWC) at 1-888-404-3922. With your help we can keep the Manatee Cove Marina a safe and pristine community!
Location: N 28 - 12.854, W 80 - 36.719
SHORE TIE GROUND ELECTRICAL SAFETY - PLEASE READ
PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
- SIX-WEEK TRIVIA CHALLENGE: Nightly prizes given to the halftime winner! A prize is also given at the end of each six-week competition. Members: Free, Guests & nonmembers: $5
- GRILL N'CHILL THURSDAYS: From 5 - 8 pm: Bring your own grill items (hot dogs burgers, steak) to throw on the Marina’s grill on select Thursday nights. Sit back, “chill out” and enjoy the music from “Chef” DJ Fatz.
- MEMBERS ONLY WEEKDAY SPECIALS: Enjoy a cool refreshing drink Mon-Thu at the marina and show your Marina Membership card for special pricing. Members receive discount on all sodas, beer, wine, and well drinks from 4:30 - 6:30 pm.
- SAILBOAT RACES & PANCAKE BREAKFAST: Dec 14, 9 - 10 am. Members free, nonmembers $5. Pancakes, biscuits and gravy. Captain's meeting follows breakfast.
- Army/Navy Game: Dec 14, 3 pm kick off. Marina provides wings, things and a cake to celebrate. Feel free to bring a side dish.
- Golf Tourney: Dec 15. Meet at the marina, 2 pm. Golf at 2:30 pm. Players are encouraged to sport ugly sweaters! After the tourney, enjoy sliders at the Marina. $15 members/$20 non-members.
- Member Appreciation: Dec 21, 1 pm. Member's only event. Heavy hors d'oeuvres.
- New Year Celebration: Dec 31, 7 pm - 1 am. Inside Clubhouse, tickets on sale stqarting Dec 1: Hors d'oeuvres and dinner; $20 members/$30 non-members. Champagne toast at midnight. On the deck: Hors d'oeuvres & Champagne toast @ midnight. Absolute Blue entertains. Members free, non-members $10.
FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT:Enjoy live entertainment and snacks every Friday night starting at 5 pm. Members, don’t miss your chance at the weekly drawing held around 6 pm. (must be present to win). Guests pay $5 per person. We start with $100 & increase $100 every week to $1,000!
- Nov 15: Buckshot
- Nov 22: DJ Fatz
- Nov 29: DJ Ricky Henderson
- Dec 6: Johnny Danger
- Dec 13: No entertainment - Winter Adventure Festival
- Dec 20: John McDonald
- Dec 27: Everette Stephens
SUNDAYS ON THE DECK:See you on Sunday afternoons from 4 - 7 pm for great music and the best place on base to watch our glorious sunsets. Meet up with friends and co-workers and enjoy a cool beverage. All active duty military and DoD ID card holders are welcome.
- Nov 17: Key Change
- Nov 14: J&R Entertainment
- Dec 1: Scott Lassiter
- Dec 8: Rick Merrill
- Dec 15: Jeff Marquis
- Dec 22: John Parrott
The Manatee Cove Marina offers many benefits to members:
- Remember to carry your membership card when ordering at the bars.
- $2 in coupons per month, plus a monthly gas coupon
- Holiday Parties & BBQs, many are free or at reduced prices
- Tiki Bar open 7 days a week (weather permitting)
- Free play on pool table
- Enjoy a high degree of camaraderie
- Reduced rates on slips (a 50 to 75% savings)
- Friday Night Socials - free hors d' oeuvres; $5 for nonmembers
- Use of boat ramps
- Laundry/shower facility
- Free monthly Pancake Breakfast& Sailboat races
- Complimentary reservations of Picnic Point Pavilion, Clubhouse and outside Deck
- Ship Store with unique Manatee Cove clothing line
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING!
If you enjoy all our fun events here at MCM, please consider volunteering. All of the events are manned by wonderful volunteers and we are always in need of more! Events include Friday Night Socials, Movie Night, Pancake Breakfasts and volunteers help with planning special events & decorating the club as we change seasons. If you want to become a volunteer to help your club, please contact the Membership Coordinator in the office at 321-494-7455.
Fees and Charges
If you are a Tides member, and show your Tides MemberPlanet Card, you'll receive a 10% discount on new dockage fees and a $5 discount on your dues. (MemberPlanet card must be on file with the Marina.)
MEMBERSHIP FEES $14
LIVE-ABOARD FEES Monthly Fee, Uncovered: $365 Monthly Fee, Covered: $485
WET DOCKAGE FEES Covered Wet Storage (foot/month) $9.50 Wet Storage (foot/month) $7.25
MEMBER TRANSIENT WET STORAGE Less than or equal to 24' (per/day) $11.25 Greater than 24' (per/day) $28 Non-member Transient Wet Storage (foot/day w/ 30' minimum) $1.50
UTILITIES FEES are included: 30 AMP, 50 AMP & Water
DRY STORAGE Boat w/ Trailer (/month) $50 Trailer (/month) $50 Trailer only (Boat in wet slip, /month) $30
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND NOTES
VESSEL SAFETY CHECKS The Coast Guard Auxiliary Team will be out every Saturday to perform vessel safety checks. Checks start at 10 am. A sign-up sheet for inspection times will be in the office. All boats kept at the Marina are encouraged to have the VSC completed annually.
PARKING ISSUES: Unfortunately, the parking lot at the marina is small and spaces on Friday nights and for special events tend to fill up fast. Please use the golf course parking lot as overflow and note that parking on grassy areas could result in parking tickets/fines.
LEASE AGREEMENT RENEWALS - Anyone with a boat stored at the marina (wet or dry storage), must sign an annual agreement.
Bar pricing: Members, carry your membership card. Non-members will see a price increase ranging from 25 cents to $1.25 for mixed drinks at both bars. Card will be checked when ordering. Members will not see an increase in cost.
OIL RECYCLING AT THE MARINA Call the Marina office for information: 321-494-7453.
CREDIT CARD UPDATES REQUIRED: Please check your bank statements regularly to ensure there is not a problem with monthly dues/dockage charges and make sure you let us know of chard changes, expiration date extensions, etc.
The following is a quick list of the minimal requirements if your vessel is to be kept in the water during the storm.
- Mooring lines at least doubled and positioned to accommodate rising water (bow, stern, and spring)
- Chafing gear in place as needed
- Appropriate fenders in place
- All canvas removed and stowed (to include Biminis tops, side curtains, fly bridge cover, windshield cover, eisen glass, etc.
- All sails removed and booms properly secured
- Remove any other items that can become "torpedoes" in high winds (life rafts, deck furniture, satellite dishes, fishing gear, deck/cockpit cushions, etc.
- Ensure your dock box is locked and secured on the dock or remove it (see maintenance staff for assistance if needed)
- Disconnect and store power cords and hoses - electric is turned off as we hit the 24 hour - shut off electrical devices to protect battery