Manatee Cove Golf Course
Building 1500, (321) 494-7856
As we begin to re-open our doors, please note that our hours of operation, services, or programs might be retracted, limited or vary with little or no notice and will be IAW Installation and Public Health Guidelines
Manatee Cove is a scenic 18-hole golf course, par 72, located between the Banana River and the Atlantic Ocean. The course covers 260 acres and is shared by many wild animal species.
HOURS OF OPERATIONCourse: 7 am - 5 pm
Check in/Pro Shop: 7 am - Noon
Driving Range: Tue: 7 am - 2 pm, Wed - Mon: 7 am - 4 pm
Clubhouse: 6:30 am - 2 pm (no seating available)
Hackers Grill & Bar: 9:30 am - 2 pm 7 days/week (take-out only)
Tee Time Procedures
Tee times can be made by two different methods. A tee time can be made over the internet at the gopatrick.fl.com web site under the golf course page or by a customer calling directly into the starter and/or pro shop. Advance tee times are made available to customers by their current status.
- Each authorized customer may make a maximum of up to 3 tee times by calling into the starter.
- Customers must initiate their own tee time process. The only authorized blocking of tee times is for approved tournament or league play.
Advance Tee Times
- 14 Days in Advance: Active Duty (AD), All Ranks. Type of play (dailygreen fees, annual fees or pass, or other methods) does not matter.
- 12 Days in Advance: DoD ID card holders of Team Patrick including DOD Mil/Civ Retirees, DoD Civilians and DoD Contractors who purchase an Annual Pass (annual green fee) or Country Club.
- 10 Days in Advance: Non-DoD ID card holders: Civilian members of the general public who are allowed to use the course by purchasing an Annual Pass (annual green fee) or Country Club designation.
- 7 Days in Advance: DoD ID card holders (except AD military refer to item 1) who pay the Annual Fee for membership at a greatly reduced cost and pay a surcharge every time they golf.
- 5 Days in Advance: DoD ID Card Holders of Team Patrick including DOD Mil/Civ Retirees, DoD Civilians and DoD Contractors who pay daily green fees.
- 2 Days in Advance: Non-DoD ID cardholders/Civilians in the general public who are allowed to use the course and pay daily green fees.
Active Duty Tee Times
- The golf course will reserve active duty tee times on Saturdays and Sundays to accommodate active duty “walk-ons.” The tee times will be annotated as “starters tee times” on the tee sheets. The starter will not release these times for general use by non-active duty golfers until 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time that is not used.
- Saturday active duty tee times will be 7:32 am, 9 am, and 11:32 am
- Sunday active duty tee times will be 7:32 am, 9:32 am, and 11:32 am
Our PGA Professional is available by appointment to give golf lessons. Lessons are scheduled by calling the Pro Shop at 494-7856.
Project Completed 2 Aug 2020
On May 4 2020, Westscapes Golf Course Construction out of St. Petersburg, FL began the task of rototilling the fairways on the front 9 holes and installing them with Platinum Seashore Paspalum turfgrass sprigs. They were given three weeks to perform the duties of their contract. They did an amazing job and completed the job in just 16 days! Now the golf course maintenance staff will complete the grow-in of the new grass. It will take 8 to 10 weeks before the new grass matures enough to allow golf play. Look for an opening date the first week of August.
NEWS AND EVENTS
The new Manatee Cove Golf Course app is here! This is your one stop shop for everything Manatee Cove.
Find out the latest news, including tournaments, course info and Pro Shop sales on the News Feed. Make a tee time, check you Handicap or order lunch. Use the app to keep score and it will track your trends! Built in GPS and hole descriptions. And so much more! Download this free app in your app store now!
Joining up is easy, cost effective and budget-friendly with our 12-month payment program! Annual pass payment options start as low as $56 per month. We also have a “Country Club” all-inclusive package featuring unlimited golf, unlimited cart rentals (both push and electric) and range balls for as low as $171 per month.
CATERING IS AVAILABLE - Plan your next affair with us!
Contact our catering professional at 321-494-7492.