Manatee Cove Golf Course
Building 1500, (321) 494-7856
NOTICE: As a Department of Defense Installation, the need exists to ensure all civilians undergo a thorough background check before entering Patrick AFB. Therefore; effective immediately, civilian customers of the Manatee Co ve Golf Course who are in possession of a base badge may not escort or sponsor additional personnel on base. All civilians desiring to play golf at Manatee Cove must be cleared by applying for civilian base access.
Manatee Cove is a scenic 18-hole golf course, par 72, located between the Banana River and the Atlantic Ocean. The course covers 260 acres and is shared by many wild animal species.
Tee Time Procedures
Tee times can be made by two different methods. A tee time can be made over the internet at the gopatrick.fl.com web site under the golf course page or by a customer calling directly into the starter and/or pro shop. Advance tee times are made available to customers by their current status.
- Each authorized customer may make a maximum of up to 3 tee times by calling into the starter.
- Customers must initiate their own tee time process. The only authorized blocking of tee times is for approved tournament or league play.
Advance Tee Times
- 14 Days in Advance: Active Duty (AD), All Ranks. Type of play (dailygreen fees, annual fees or pass, or other methods) does not matter.
- 12 Days in Advance: DoD ID card holders of Team Patrick including DOD Mil/Civ Retirees, DoD Civilians and DoD Contractors who purchase an Annual Pass (annual green fee) or Country Club.
- 10 Days in Advance: Non-DoD ID card holders: Civilian members of the general public who are allowed to use the course by purchasing an Annual Pass (annual green fee) or Country Club designation.
- 7 Days in Advance: DoD ID card holders (except AD military refer to item 1) who pay the Annual Fee for membership at a greatly reduced cost and pay a surcharge every time they golf.
- 5 Days in Advance: DoD ID Card Holders of Team Patrick including DOD Mil/Civ Retirees, DoD Civilians and DoD Contractors who pay daily green fees.
- 2 Days in Advance: Non-DoD ID cardholders/Civilians in the general public who are allowed to use the course and pay daily green fees.
Active Duty Tee Times
- The golf course will reserve active duty tee times on Saturdays and Sundays to accommodate active duty “walk-ons.” The tee times will be annotated as “starters tee times” on the tee sheets. The starter will not release these times for general use by non-active duty golfers until 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time that is not used.
- Saturday active duty tee times will be 7:32 am, 9 am, and 11:32 am
- Sunday active duty tee times will be 7:32 am, 9:32 am, and 11:32 am
SALUTE TO ACTIVE DUTY
The 2018 Salute to Active Duty Program is for Active Duty personnel of all branches of the U.S. Military.
- Year Round Program:
- No charge for rental clubs
- Free Range Balls
- Memorial Day to Labor Day:
- After Noon - Free Green Fees
- After Noon - Half-price Carts
- No charge for Rental Clubs
- Free Range Balls
- TEAM PATRICK (green fees + cart) - $275
- Non-DoD Civilians - $325
- Cart Smart Card (must have AGF) - $150
- MONDAY MADNESS: play 18 holes with a cart for $20 after 11 am!
- Kids play free after 3pm with paid adult
- Par 3 League: 9 hole league consisting of 9 par 3 holes (should take three shots to make it in each hole). This league will play the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month starting in May and will run until Sep. Please see the Pro Shop for details and sign up.
- FOOT GOLF!
NEW! SUMMER SMART CARDS!Smart cards are basically pre-paying for 10 rounds of golf. We are introducing two smart cards that include green fees and cart fees, and one smart card for current AGF that is a cart fee only.
MEMORIAL DAY GOLF TOURNAMENT - May 28
Wednesdays and Saturdays, after 4 pm! What do you get when you combine soccer and golf? The amazing, incredibly addictive sport of FootGolf! FootGolf is a sport that combines the rules of golf with the skills and the fun of soccer! Set at golf courses on specifically designed FootGolf courses, you play with a standard-size soccer ball and keep score like golf - the lowest number of kicks into the hole wins! This family-friendly sport is easy-to-learn and fun for groups of all ages and skill levels. Come kick it with us and enjoy the new sport of FootGolf! Active Duty & Junior (17 and under): $8, Cart: $8, Retired Military, DoD and Contractors: $10, Rental Soccer Balls: $3, Civilian Guests: $12.
Family Package: 2 adults and up to 2 children ages 6 - 17: $25. Package includes fees, cart and rental if needed.
Our PGA Professional is available by appointment to give golf lessons. Lessons are scheduled by calling the Pro Shop at 494-7856. TIPS FROM THE PRO Wed from Noon to 1 pm on the driving range.
NEWS AND EVENTS
The new Manatee Cove Golf Course app is here!
This is your one stop shop for everything Manatee Cove.
Find out the latest news, including tournaments, course info and Pro Shop sales on the News Feed. Make a tee time, check you Handicap or order lunch. Use the app to keep score and it will track your trends! Built in GPS and hole descriptions. And so much more!
Download this free app in your app store now!
Joining up is easy, cost effective and budget-friendly with our 12-month payment program! Annual pass payment options start as low as $56 per month. We also have a “Country Club” all-inclusive package featuring unlimited golf, unlimited cart rentals (both push and electric) and range balls for as low as $171 per month.
CATERING IS AVAILABLE - Plan your next affair with us!
Contact our catering professional at 321-494-7492.