Hours of OperationSPRING BREAK: Mar 26 - Apr 7:
Mon - Fri: 10 am - 5 pm
Sat: 10 am - 2 pm
SUMMER SEASON: May 29 - Aug 9:
Tue - Fri: 9 am - 5 pm
Sat: 9 am - 2 pm
INFORMATION, TICKETS & TRAVEL
Bldg 415, (321) 494-5158
LEISURE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS:
For assistance with your leisure travel arrangements, please contact the MacDill AFB leisure travel office at 813-828-1860. If you are having trouble reaching a travel agent at this location, please let us know and we will assist. We are working to return this service to our office as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. ITT Management. 321-494-5158.
UNIVERSAL 2018 EVENT SERIESIncluded with Park Admission
- BUSCH GARDENS FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL: thru Apr 29 (Sat & Sun)
- SESAME STREET SAFARI OF FUN KIDS' WEEKENDS: May 5 - 20 (Sat & Sun)
BLUE MAN GROUP - ORLANDOBuy now and save up to $49 on adult tickets! Plus, get FREE admission to Universal CityWalk clubs and Priority Dining at select Universal CityWalk restaurants with your ticket stub!
2018 DISNEY MILITARY SALUTEValid thru December 19, 2018 THEME PARKS: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom
WATER PARKS: Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, ESPN Sports Complex
- 4-Day Hopper Salute: Gate, $241.82; ITT: $224.05
- 4-Day Hopper Plus Salute: Gate, $284.62; ITT: $263.75
- 5-Day Hopper Salute: Gate, $263.22; ITT: $243.85
- 5-Day Hopper Plus Salute: $306.02; ITT: $283.55
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ORLANDO Military Promotion for 2018
Features a 4-Day 2-Park to Park ticket: Adult, $179.00/Child, $174.00. No blackout dates! Also we will have a 4-Day 3-Park to Park ticket: Adult $219.00/Child $214.00 that can be used at Universal's Volcano Bay attraction.
SEA WORLD/BUSCH GARDENS
One free visit per calendar year. Military member plus three (3) dependants. Pre-register at www.wavesofhonor.com.
Buy 1 day - get a 2nd day free! Second day must be used within 9 days of the first day. Ticket expires one year from date of purchase.
One free admission per service member. Applies to Active Duty, Retired and Reserve members. Eligible member must get voucher at ITT
- Free Royalty Upgrade: Receive preferred seating, cheering banner, DVD and commemorative program.
- Mention Code: FRMIL when making reservations over the phone.
- Reservations by phone: 407-396-1518
TRIPS & TOURS
- ST. AUGUSTINE TROLLEY TOUR - Sat, Apr 14th, 9 am to 5 pm (DAP). Now you can get an insider’s view of the oldest city in North America with over 100 points of interest and 23 stops such as the Fountain of Youth and quaint St. George Street. Free for Deployed Affected Program participants. Register at ITT no later than Fri, Apr 6th. This program’s target participants are deployed affected and dependent restricted Service personnel and their family members. Others may participate on a space-available basis and are not eligible for the program discount. Explore before you register @ trolleytours.com.
- ST. AUGUSTINE GHOST AND GRAVESTONE TROLLEY TOUR - Sat, May 12th, 6:30 to 10 pm (DAP). This guided tour of the oldest and spookiest city in North America (includes a visit to the Old Jail and graveyards) lasts one hour, twenty minutes. Comfortable shoes are recommended for the brief walking portion.
- CLERMONT LAKERIDGE WINERY - Food and Wine Festival, Sat, Jun 9th, 9am to 3:30 pm (DAP). Complimentary tours and wine tastings run every 30 minutes between 10 am & 3:45 pm and are 45 minutes long. It begins with a 15-minute video presentation from growing Florida grapes to the wine-making process, finishing with bottling and labeling. Your personal tour guide will then show the production area and spectacular view of the vineyards. Sample award winning wines ranging from dry to sweet with sparkling usually offered. Register at ITT no later than Wed, Jun 6th. This program’s target participants are deployed affected and dependent restricted Service personnel and their family members. Others may participate on a space available basis and are not eligible for the program discount. Explore before you register at lakeridgewinery.com. Recommended for participants 13 years or older. This program’s target participants are deployed affected and dependent restricted Service personnel and their family members. Others may participate on a space-available basis and are not eligible for the program discount. Visit online @ ghostsandgravestones.com. Register at ITT no later than Thu, May 3rd.
- TICO AIR SHOW - Fri, Apr 6 Gates open at Noon with afternoon and night shows culminating with giant fireworks displays. Saturday & Sunday gates open at 8:30 am with air-to-air combat and all day fun on the grounds. This year’s Air Show will spotlight Tora,Tora,Tora.
- DISNEY'S EPCOT INTERNATIONAL FLOWER AND GARDEN FESTIVAL - Included with your admission into Epcot. Family fun-filled days run from Feb 28th to May 28th and feature outdoor kitchens offering delectable bites and libations and dozens of world-reowned, Disney-themed topiaries. Breathtaking garden space and wildlife habitats. Inspirational exhibits, a “How To” Garden, and engaging tours. An outdoor concert series featuring fan-favorite bands such as STARSHIP, Little River Band, Smash Mouth, Jo Dee Messina and many more…
- WALT DISNEY WORLD FLORIDA RESIDENT 'DISCOVER' NOW THRU JUN 24 - Want to rediscover all 4 Disney theme parks for as low as $45 per day with no blackout dates between now and Jun 24th. Now you can, with the NEW Florida resident “Discover” ticket. Tickets come in a 3-day or 4-day Base and Hopper.
- SEA WORLD 'ELECTRIC OCEAN' MAY 26 - SEP 2 - Included in your admission. When the sun goes down, the night comes to life at Seaworld’s new Electric Ocean Spectacular. Explore exotic worlds of light and music with glowing sea creatures, DJ entertainment, and a spectacular display of fireworks! With 4 fantastic shows throughout the day Ignite, SeaWorld and Bubble Legendary Present: POP, Shamu’s Celebration: Light up the Night and Sea Lions Tonite. Dance the night away with the family dance party under the seas at Club Sea Glow.
- NEW! YOUTH GROUP DEALS @ DISNEY/LEGOLAND/SEAWORLD - Discounted rates for youth groups with complimentary chaperon admission (minimum numbers apply) and special meal deals at select theme park restaurants! Allow a minimum of two weeks for ordering.
- LEGOLAND STAR WARS DAYS - MAY 5 - 6, 12 - 13, 19 - 20 - Included with admission ticket. Come check out what’s new at MINILAND and LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens MINILAND Model Display! This giant display, made out of thousands of LEGO bricks, features memorable moments from Episode VII of the popular Star Wars saga enhanced with lights, sound effects and animation. You can meet LEGO Darth Vader! Dress up as your favorite Star Wars character for a chance to win LEGO prizes!!!
Victory Casino Cruise Tickets: $28 per person: includes boarding, dining, $20 in free *slot play and free welcome aboard drink! Call to reserve your place. (*with qualifying play, does not include transportation. Cannot be combined with any other offers.)
Get your Orlando Magic tickets here!
Get your Crayola Experience tickets here - general admission ticket is just $16.50!
Universal Orlando Resorts: Retired members of the Armed Forces are now included! Up to 30% off all nights at Portofino Bay Hotel and Hard Rock Hotel. Also up to 30% off weekends at Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
Join the Armed Forces Vacation Club! Get access to Space-A resort rentals worldwide for one low weekly price. Membership is free for all active duty, reserve, guard, veteran and retired members of the Armed Forces. Call 321-494-5158 for details.