Military Personnel Flight (reduced services)
Due to the continued spread of COVID-19, the DoD has extended the temporary policy guidance for Uniformed Services ID cards expiring on/after 1 Jan 2020 until 30 Jun 2021. These expired ID cards may continue to be used to access military installations and benefits through 30 Jun 2021. This policy does not apply to CACs or dependent children turning 21 years old. Please read below for available and unavailable services.
- For Patrick AFB USID Memorandum, Click here.
- To schedule an appointment with our office, Click here.
- CAC pin resets
- ID/CAC issuance and renewals (limited number of walk-ins per day and will be based on priority list)
- DEERS updates (new born, newly married, newly acquired dependents)
- Medicare updates
- Designated Agent Letters
- Lost/Stolen ID/CAC
SERVICES THAT ARE UNAVAILABLE
- Self-Service Kiosks
- ID/CAC renewals with more than 30 days remaining until expiration
- ID/CAC renewals for information changes (name, rank, etc.)
- ID card issuance for dependents under 14 years of age
WALK-IN PRIORITY LIST (highest to lowest)
- Active Duty Military Personnel
- Mission Essential Personnel that require CAC for work (i.e., DoD Civilians and Contractors)
- Active Duty Dependent
- Retiree/Retiree Dependent
- Members beyond local area (>75 miles)
HOURS OF OPERATIONThe MPF Customer Support Section (DEERS/ID CARDS) is open 8 am - 3 pm Monday thru Friday (Closed on the 3rd Friday of the month and all Federal Holidays). The MPF is located at 620 O'Malley Rd, Bldg 537, Rm 101 (First Floor), Patrick AFB FL 32925.
Please see options below for our additional services.Designated Agent Letter
NOTE: THIS SITE IS NOT FOR PASSPORTS. If you require a passport appointment, email the passport agents at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 321-494-9024/2330.
DFAS Contact Phone Numbers:
AIR FORCE - (317) 212-3657 or 800-525-0102
NAVY - 888-332-7411 (opt 2)
ARMY - (317) 212-1910 or 888-332-7411
MARINES - (703) 784-9529
COAST GUARD - (785) 339-3441
Other locations for ID cards include: NRC Orlando (407) 240-5939, NAWC Orlando (407)-240-5939, NMWR Miami (305) 293-3778, or to find the site near you go to RAPIDS Site Locator.
In the event you have any questions or concerns, contact the MPF Customer Support at (321) 494-6144. Thank you for your cooperation.