Thu - Mon: 10 am - 6 pm
Tue & Wed: Closed.
Bldg 345, (321) 494-2042
Single Airmen - we'd like to hear from you!
Stop by and let us know what kind of programming and equipment you would like to see here at Outdoor Rec.
- MANATEE COVE FAMILY CAMPGROUND
- REVISED COMMERCIAL GATE ACCESS HOURS; PLEASE READ
- PICNIC AREA RENTAL
- BEACH COTTAGE RENTALS THE BEACH HOUSE
- VEHICLE REGISTRATION FORM
- Visit the VIRTUAL RESALE LOT
- PADDLE POWER HOUR
Thursdays 6:30 - 8:30 am. Kayak or stand-up paddleboard activities.
- BATTLE BALL CHALLENGE
Fridays 6:30 - 8:30 am. Field games taken to the extreme.
- 14: BIOLUMINESCENT MOONLIGHT KAYAK TOUR: 7:30 pm. RecOn program; Experience the natural glow with every paddle stroke.
- 21: ADVENTURE HQ: R4R program. Boulder gym & escape rooms.
- 26: SUNSET PADDLE OUT: 7:45 - 8:45 pm. Choose a standup paddle board or kayak. All equipment included.
- 28: PADDLE OUT @ GINNY SPRINGS: RecOn program. Paddle board or enjoy a relaxing swim in the crystal clear water.
- Complete 1 trail: Classic CoolFiber 6" x 21" towel
- Complete 3 trails: 22 oz Cool Gear Chiller Stick sport bottle
- Complete 5 trails: SportTek 100% poly wicking tee shirt
- Complete 8 trails: Half-day boat rental or one-day equipment rental not to exceed $100 in value
RecOn, Single Airman Program and R4R Programs:Per Air Force guidelines these programs are targeted for active duty personnel and their family members from all branches of Service. Others may participate on a space available basis and are not eligible for the program discount. Register at Outdoor Recreation no later than 1 week prior to event.
ON DEMAND UNIT MORALE/TEAM BUILDING
DID YOU KNOW?
ODR has complimentary 24-hour lawn equipment available for Active Duty and Active Duty Reservists who reside on PAFB. Must show ID. Also, ODR offers on-site complimentary use of Mobi chairs at the riverfront rental facility and the oceanfront Beach House facility. Please call ahead to reserve this equipment. (Must provide proof of disability).
BIKE BREVARD INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Rent a bike thru us or use your own, but be sure to use your log to record the trails explored and photos taken at select destination spots to earn your rewards!