Monday: (Equipment returns) 9 am - 12 pm
Tue & Wed: Closed
Thu - Sun: 10 am - 6 pm
Bldg 345, (321) 494-2042
Single Airmen - we'd like to hear from you!
Stop by and let us know what kind of programming and equipment you would like to see here at Outdoor Rec.
- MANATEE COVE FAMILY CAMPGROUND
- REVISED COMMERCIAL GATE ACCESS HOURS; PLEASE READ
- PICNIC AREA RENTAL
- BEACH COTTAGE RENTALS THE BEACH HOUSE
- VEHICLE REGISTRATION FORM
- Visit the VIRTUAL RESALE LOT
- PADDLE POWER HOUR
Thursdays 6:30 - 8:30 am. Kayak or stand-up paddleboard activities.
- BATTLE BALL CHALLENGE
Fridays 6:30 - 8:30 am. Field games taken to the extreme.
- 4: Nature Hike: free, 10 am - 1 pm. Enchanted Forest in Titusville. Must be 21 yrs. or older. Hike the state park, then have lunch at the famous Brick project (lunch is at participant's expense).
- 9: Sunset Paddle Out: Free, 4 - 5:15 pm. Choose a standup paddle board or kayak. All equipment included.
- 18: Discover Salt Water Fishing, Free, 10 am - 1 pm. Learn fundamentals of inland fishing and local fish species. Bait and equipment provided or bring your own.
- 25: Sunrise Paddle Out: Free, 7 - 7:50 am. Choose a standup paddle board or kayak. All equipment included. Must be albe to swim and be at least five yrs old.
- 1: Turkey Creek Sanctuary Nature Day Hike, Free. 10 am - 1 pm. Hike the 117 acre preserve.
- 6: Sunset Paddle Out, Free. 5:30 - 6:30 pm. Choose a standup paddle board or kayak. All equipment included.
- 15: Discover Salt Water Fishing, Free, 10 am - 1 pm. Learn fundamentals of inland fishing and local fish species. Bait and equipment provided or bring your own.
- 29: Sunrise Paddle Out. 6:30 - 7:30 am. Choose a standup paddle board or kayak. All equipment included.
- 7: Barrier Island Sanctuary Nature Day Hike, 10 am - 1 pm in Melbourne Beach. Free. With access to ocean, lagoon and everything in between.
- 14: Discover Salt Water Fishing, Free. 10 am - 1 pm. Learn fundamentals of inland fishing and local fish species. Bait and equipment provided or bring your own.
- 17: Pine Island Sanctuary Nature Day Hike, Free. 10 am - 1 pm. Experience Florida's outdoor sceneries and wildlife.
- 18: Adventure HQ, Melbourne, 10 am. Unique climbing arena with Ninja Warrior courses.
- 19: Thousand Islands Kayak: Free, 10 am - 1 pm. choose a partner and we'll bring the tandem kayaks! All equipment included. A Rec On program.
- 28: Florida Horse Back Trails: Over 2,000 acres of Florida forest. R4R Activity. Ride gently horses and explore over 2,000 acres of beautiful Florida forest. Limited participation spaces, must be 6 years old or older and weigh less than 225 lbs. An R4R program.
- Complete 1 trail: Classic CoolFiber 6" x 21" towel
- Complete 3 trails: 22 oz Cool Gear Chiller Stick sport bottle
- Complete 5 trails: SportTek 100% poly wicking tee shirt
- Complete 8 trails: Half-day boat rental or one-day equipment rental not to exceed $100 in value
FISHING ON PATRICK AFB
RecOn, Single Airman Program and R4R Programs:Per Air Force guidelines these programs are targeted for active duty personnel and their family members from all branches of Service. Others may participate on a space available basis and are not eligible for the program discount. Register at Outdoor Recreation no later than 1 week prior to event.
ON DEMAND UNIT MORALE/TEAM BUILDING
DID YOU KNOW?
ODR has complimentary 24-hour lawn equipment available for Active Duty and Active Duty Reservists who reside on PAFB. Must show ID. Also, ODR offers on-site complimentary use of Mobi chairs at the riverfront rental facility and the oceanfront Beach House facility. Please call ahead to reserve this equipment. (Must provide proof of disability).
BIKE BREVARD INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Rent a bike thru us or use your own, but be sure to use your log to record the trails explored and photos taken at select destination spots to earn your rewards!