The Tides Collocated Club
Bldg 967, Membership/Reservations: (321)494-4012, Catering: (321)494-7492
Welcome to The Tides – Your Collocated Air Force Club!
Here's what's coming up!
- MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP APPRECIATION BREAKFAST: May 1st & Jun 5th. 6:45 - 8 am. This is a members only event.
- SATURDAYS BEGINNING JUN 2nd, 1 - 4 pm - LIVE MUSIC AT THE BEACH HOUSE!
- QUARTERLY MEMBERSHIP APPRECIATION: Tue, May 8th 5 - 7 pm. Music, Scavenger Hunt with great prizes!
- SUNDAY BRUNCH: 10 am - 1 pm, Members: $19.99, Nonmembers: $21.99
- FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL starting at 4:30 pm. Members enjoy free snacks! Bar Bingo @ 5 pm (cash only!)
- BINGO on Wednesday Doors open at 5 pm. Packages available at 5 pm, games begin at 6:15 pm. Don't miss your chance to win $500 and $1,000 jackpots! A buffet is available - free for members, $8.99 for nonmembers.
- TEXAS HOLD'EM 1st & 3rd Fridays at 6 pm, Apr 20th, May 4th & 18th, Jun 1st & 15th.
We invite our membership to experience the quality, consistent service and the exceptional, creative cuisine we have to offer for your next special event.
Our beachfront deck and oceanview rooms provide the perfect setting for your wedding, birthday, anniversary or any other celebratory occasion. If you are planning your retirement or promotion ceremony, we are happy to accommodate those requests as well.
We can accommodate groups of 25 to 250 and offer menus ranging from hamburgers and hot dogs to filet mignon. Plan a perfect formal evening with a plated dinner, or a casual affair with a lunch or dinner buffet. Or for a gathering of friends, select from our extensive hors d'oeuvres menu. Most menus can also be prepared for pickup if you are planning an event in your home. And of course, bar service is available on a hosted or cash basis.
As a special incentive, members will receive a 10% discount on all food ordered for a private event.
To plan your next affair or receive more information on our services, please contact our catering professional at 321-494-7492.
We look forward to handling all of your catering needs.