Airman & Family Readiness
Mon - Fri 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Building 722B, (321) 494-5676, FAX: 321-494-4315
After dialing 321-494-5675 use following selections:
- Air Force Aid, Army and Navy Relief: select option #1
- Casualty and Survivor Benefits: select option #2
- Readiness NCO - Pre and Post Deployments: select option #3
- Transition Assistance Program: select option #4
- Relocation Assistance Program: select option #5
- School Liaison Officer: select option #6
- Personal Financial Management: select option #7
- Military Family Employment Advocate: select option #8
- Airman & Family Readiness Center Director: select option #9
Casualty Assistance, Employment Readiness, Family Life, Family Readiness, Financial Readiness, Relocation Assistance and Transition Assistance.
Also available are a Miitary & Family Life Consultant and a Brevard Workforce Spouse Employment Representative.
Bldg 415; 321-494-4907, Mon - Fri 9 am - 3 pm
Hours contingent upon availability of volunteers - call for details. Closed Federal holidays.
Closed the 3rd Friday of every month for Training Day
WIC 2nd & 4th Wednesday from 8 am to 12:30 pm. Call 321-639-5793 for an appointment at Patrick AFB.
- PCS Loan Locker (for new arrivals/departures)
- Loan Locker items for guests visiting their loved ones in the local area.
- Airman's Attic (free donated household items for E5 and below)
- The Coupon Corner to lower your grocery bills.
- Coupons are also collected and sent to bases worldwide for other military members to use. We also take donated items for our Airman's Attic to be given to E5s and below. If you have items you wish to donate, please bring them by between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm.
- E5s and below must register with Family Services to receive items.
- All DoD ID cardholders are eligible to use Family Services. We have been assisting over 500 people monthly. For any large items, please call Family services at 494-4907.